In the EBSCO Discovery Service EBSCOadmin portal, librarians can set up groups of databases that will display within the EBSCO Discovery Service user interface for that library. If a library is a subscriber of EBSCO Discovery Service as well as a subscriber to the ACI Scholarly Blog Index, the ACI Scholarly Blog Index collection option will be visible in the Customize Services tab of the EBSCO Discovery Service EBSCOadmin portal and can then be added to the full EBSCO Discovery Service collections for that library. Once this is done, the records within EBSCO Discovery Service will be linked so that it takes online researchers to the full ACI record within that library's EDS collection. To do this, follow these steps within your EBSCO Discovery Services EBSCOadmin portal:
1. Click the Customize Services Tab.
2. From the Choose Profile drop-down list, select the EBSCO Discovery Service profile.
3. Click the Databases sub-tab.
4. In the upper left corner, a drop-down menu is set to "Show: All". Using the drop-down, change the display to "Show: Disabled" in order for available databases to be displayed.
5. Select "ACI Scholarly Blog Index" from the database list and set it to "On" within the Enable column.
6. Click Submit.
Once this is done, the records within EBSCO Discovery Service will be linked so that it takes online researchers to the full ACI record within the full EDS collections for that library.
Example of an ACI scholarly blog post record as displayed in EBSCO Discovery Service.